Patrick has been quite busy the last few weeks with little projects around the house. Here are some of the things he has been doing.
1. Put new batteries in the fire alarms so they would stop chirping all day.
2. Fixed the toilets so that they wouldn't keep running after you flushed them.
3. Changed the electrical cord on the dryer from a three pronged cord to a four pronged one. We couldn't plug it in otherwise.
4. Fixed the leaking washing machine.
5. Changed the locks.
6. Sprayed the house for icky bugs.
7. Made the freezer stop making rumbling noises.
Some of these were pretty easy fixes but he did them anyway. He still has a few more projects but we are getting there.
Fixing the Washing Machine
The broken part from the washing machine. The threads were stripped and it was leaking water.
Changing the lock on the front door
Fixing the dryer