Saturday, April 25, 2009

Blowing Off a Little Steam

I'm a LOT ticked off right now, so this is a venting blog. Read it if you want. I'm just mad at my office manager. AGAIN.

For the past few weeks I've been helping out of my old job. Going in a few days a week, here and there when they needed me. Well, my office manager has not been telling me that they need me to come in to work. So, then I get a call of text from one of my co-workers saying that she guesses our office manager never let me know that we were getting work in for the day.

That was fine. It made me a little upset that he just expected me to know with no information, but it was fine. One day not a big deal and to be honest I didn't want to go in anyway.

But after he was told that he needed to let me know when we had work and when we didn't and he still doesn't call me to let me know that we don't have work and I get a babysitter and wake up early on a Saturday to be ready to go, when Joss is still asleep and I could have tried to catch up on my beauty rest! That is just a slap in the face!

I AM SO FRUSTRATED WITH HIM RIGHT NOW! He is sooo LAZY! How freaking long would it have taken to send a simple text message saying, "Hey the package isn't coming tomorrow. Enjoy your weekend." Seriously! If you want an office managers job, be an office manager. The only reason you have lasted this long in the position is because your cousin is the owner! ARGH!!!!

No comments: