Here are a few of our favorite things about the new house. I will post better pictures of the house when I get things sorted out and put together. We are a mess right now.
1. The dishwasher! Our apartment kept promising to get us one that worked and never did, but now we have one that works! So excited! No more dishpan hands for me!
2. Our pantry! We can actually fit boxes of food inside the pantry! Its amazing. The cabinets in our apartment were so short that we couldn't fit a lot of the boxes in them.
3. Our kitchen cabinets! We actually have enough space to put all of our dishes and appliances in them! With extra room! How great is that!
4. The garage! No more parking far away! Now I can load up the car without having to lug Joslyn back and forth! Plus the car will be cooler in the summer! No more burning myself on the steering wheel.
5. Washer and Dryer! No more taking laundry to my parents of heading to the laundromat! No more quarters and weirdos! I can wash whenever I want! Hooray!
6. Double sink! I am so excited about this one. Our apartment had one big sink which was nice, but made rinsing the dishes I had to do by hand a big pain. So excited to have the extra sink!
7. Joslyn's own room! I think Patrick and I are most excited about this one! Now we can read in our room and get ready for bed with the light on! So happy!