Monday, February 13, 2012

Mesa Temple Lights 2011

Between coats of paint on the entertainment center, we took the kids out to see the temple lights. I was thoroughly exhausted and really in a bad mood and I just did not want to have to chase Seth and Joss around the temple grounds, but Patrick convinced me that it would be a good thing for our family. So we went and to my surprise our kids were really well behaved. Joss walked next to me the entire time holding my hand and just enjoying all the pretty lights. Even Seth was good and didn't run away too many times. I was so thankful that my husband convinced me to go. It was great being able to talk to my kids about how our family was sealed together forever inside the temple. It was a great experience for our family, dispite the horribly blurry picture. :)

No comments: