Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Christmas Card Photo Shoot

Oh the joys of getting that perfect picture for your Christmas cards... Ugh.
We were supposed to have our family pictures taken while my sister was visiting but it rained the day we had planned and then we just never got them rescheduled.
So I decided to try and get some cute pictures of the kids in our backyard. It didn't work so well. Seth just wanted to run around and play. And Joss wanted to jump and squeal and smile all funny. I tried getting pictures of them together but only ended up with pictures of Joss wrestling with Seth to keep him next to her. So them I decided to just get pictures of them separate. And then it started to rain.... Ugh. So I went inside and set up a solid colored background and tried to make it work. It didn't. I even tried using my grandpa's old stuffed reindeer as a prop to keep Seth interested. He wasn't. AT. ALL.
I did get some okay pictures and even one that was good enough for the Christmas card. I just used an old one of Patrick and I because I think it was even harder to get a decent picture of the two of us.

This is the picture we used for the Christmas card.


Here are some of the other pictures that I took. Some good and some not so good.









1 comment:

Grammy Suzzy said...

Oh, Kelli...I love them ALL! The kisses, the squeezes, the smiles...all tell such a story of your adorable kids! You did fantastic!!!