Monday, June 27, 2011

Joslyn

Joslyn is growing up so fast. She has become very bossy. She is always telling other kids what not to do. She is also quite the bully at times. If someone isn't doing what she wants them to do she will push them. She is always pushing poor Seth over. Luckily, most of the time he doesn't care and goes on playing with his toys.
Joslyn has started talking up a storm. Everyday she is using new words. I just wish she would use "please" a little more. She is really good about saying "thank you" though.
Joss loves to climb/hang from things. We call her our little monkey. She is always hanging from one thing or another. She is really strong. I am actually really surprised, but happy that she hasn't tried to climb out of her crib yet. She knows how to climb into it, just not out of it.
Joss also loves to color. She especially loves when her daddy lets her color pictures on his phone.
She has also started wanting me to put bows in her hair and she will usually keep them in for a while too. They usually just fall out on their own from all her climbing and jumping around. I do wish her hair was longer and fuller so I could do some fun stuff with it. but that will come.
I can't believe my little baby has become a little girl. She will be three before I know it.

No comments: