Sunday, June 26, 2011

Hair Donating

I've been growing my hair out since right before I had Seth. At first I just wanted to see if I liked my hair long, which I don't, and then it was trying to decide how to cut it and by that time it had almost been a year and I pretty much had enough to donate my hair to Pantene's Beautiful Lengths Program. This is a program that creates wigs using donated hair for women who have lost their hair while fighting cancer. I thought as long as I was going to cut off my hair I might as well do some good with it. So Saturday May 28th, I went and cut off 8 inches of http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifhair and it felt great!
Here is my before picture. Lots of hair.

Here is my after picture. A cute little bob.

Here is my ponytail ready for donating.

I am so glad that I was able to help someone that is going through a very hard time in their lives. I hope that my hair will be able to help them to cope with their trials.

1 comment:

Five Bresees said...

I love it!! Your hair looks so great!