Thursday, December 11, 2008

Cancelled???

My Diversity final was scheduled for today at 12:10. Which was so dumb, because my class is a Tuesday class starting at 3. Why in the world would they change not only the time, but the day as well?

Anyway, I get to the school and I notice that my class is standing outside the classroom. My teacher then informs me that we are just waiting for someone to come open the classroom for us so we can take the test.

Twenty minutes later, we are still standing outside the class and my teacher says, if they aren't here in ten minutes we are just going to cancel the final.

ASU never showed to open the door. So my final was cancelled. Luckily, I didn't waste my time studying for the test.

1 comment:

Fawn Becker said...

Wow lucky day for all in your class:)