Sunday, July 31, 2011

Two Little Monkeys...

Our first little monkey is of course Joslyn. She can hang from pretty much anything. Her upper arm strength amazes me sometimes. I swear she could be the best rock climber out there, if we would let her. She also loves to jump on everything or off of things. She especially loves taking all the cushions off the sofa and bouncing on the springs.
Our Second little monkey is Seth. He has recently learned that he can climb into/onto/ behind/up things. His favorite is the cabinet that we keep all those old phone books in. (Not sure why we don't just throw them out, we never use them.) He loves to climb in there and play, at least until the door gets closed on him and it gets all dark and scary in there. He also loves to climb in our computer desk, of course he can't get himself down though so he just whines until someone comes and rescues him. Here is Seth playing in the cabinet.

I think I need to sing my little monkeys the song about "no more monkeys jumping on the bed!" I would hate to have to call the doctor.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Better the phone books than the garbage.