Wednesday, July 27, 2011

11 Months!

Wow! This little guy is already 11 months old.

He is into EVERYTHING now. He can even climb onto our couch.
He loves to play with our cabinet doors. He used to climb into them, but one day the door closed on him and he got scared because it was dark and he didn't know how to get out.
He has started walking. He isn't great at it, but he is getting better everyday. Patrick and I think he is just to impatient to try and catch his balance. He just wants to GO!
He also loves the buttons on the tv, his dad's alarm clock and whatever he can reach of the computer.

He loves to eat. Except melon. It is pretty much the only thing that he will not eat. Whenever I give it to him he leaves it on his plate. If I put it in his mouth for him, he gives me a look like "this is the worst thing ever" and pulls it out and throws in on the floor. I am thinking its a texture thing because how can you not like watermelon?
He also has his first tooth. He was such a crabby boy for it too. My happy boy was gone and this monster came to live with us for a few days. I sure hope that he isn't like that for every tooth.
He also loves to sit like this. He will sit and play like that for a really long time. That is just how he is comfortable I guess.

I can't believe that it is already time to start thinking about what to do for his birthday! What happened to my little baby?

1 comment:

Five Bresees said...

I can't believe he's almost 1. Such a cutie. I love that last picture of him sitting.