Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Outfits

For the kids Valentine's outfits I took an old shirt of mine and re-purposed it in a dress for Joss and a tie for Seth. I think they turned out really cute.

Joss was not a very good model today. She just wanted to jump around and play with her new princess pencil.



Seth on the other hand was perfect, if not a little too sleepy. We had to wake him up from his nap to go to church and we tried to snap these pictures before we left.



You remember how Joss used to love holding her little brother and always wanted to help me with him. Yeah, not so much anymore. Now, she wants nothing to do with him. She wouldn't even sit next to him for a few seconds to take these pictures. This was the best one I could get. All the others she is sliding off the chair to get away from Seth.

6 comments:

Grammy Suzzy said...

My goodness Kelli...what an awesome job you did! The outfits are just adorable...and the kids, well, they would look adorable in anything, but even cuter in these outfits!

lynsey said...

so so cute! good job!

Anthony and Erin Mills said...

That is awesome! I've gotten really into re-purposing old clothes, but never made anything like that. Awesome!

Five Bresees said...

You did such a great job with these outfits! I can't even find time to sew - you're amazing!

kedwards said...

Thanks for thinking I'm so talented, but really it was super easy. All I did was take one of Joss's dresses and trace the shape onto the shirt, cut it out, re-sew the sides and sew the sleeves back on. I didn't even have to hem it. Pretty easy.

Moses Family said...

Adorable! I love the idea! So I need to come over and have you impart all your sewing wisdom upon me... :)