Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Temple Lights

Joss loves seeing all the Christmas lights. Its one of her favorite things to do right now. She is going to be pretty sad when there aren't anymore lights on the houses.
Well, each year the Mesa Temple puts up thousands of lights in the gardens. It is really pretty. We wanted to take Joss this year, but as it got closer to Christmas we wanted to avoid the crowds so we waited until after Christmas. It was still busy but nothing like it would have been the week before Christmas!
Unfortunately, my camera was acting up and all my pictures were coming up blurry. Messing with it as best as I could holding a baby in my arms, I still couldn't figure it out. So, with that said here are the best or the worst pictures from last night.









No comments: