Monday, December 6, 2010

Joslyn Dressed Herself

Joslyn loves clothes. She doesn't always like to keep them on, but that is a different story. Joslyn thinks that she is a big girl and can dress herself, and therefore screams and throws a fit if I try to help her. She is really good at putting certain things on. She is great with shoes and socks. Pants are hit and miss. The one thing that she always has trouble with are her shirts. She either puts her legs through the arm holes or she puts both legs through the neck hole and wears it upside down like a tube top. She just cracks me up sometimes when she dresses herself. This particular morning she looked like she had a tail. It made me smile.

2 comments:

Five Bresees said...

I can't believe how old she is getting!

Moses Family said...

I love it! She is TOO CUTE!