Monday, January 10, 2011

Joslyn Turns Two!

I still can't believe my girl girl is 2 years old already. Time sure flies fast! She is a very healthy and happy little girl. Each day I am amazed at how much she is learning and all the new words she is using. Its wonderful!

To celebrate Joslyn's birthday I made her a special cake on Sunday to celebrate at my parents' house. It was topped with Tausha from Backyardigan's. That is Joss's favorite character. She loved her cake and I was very happy that she did.

For her actual birthday I made strawberries and cream cupcakes. They were so yummy! Joss did get one candle blown out, but couldn't quite get the second one out. As you can see she loved her cupcake. Even if she only ate a little bit of the frosting.

Here she is opening presents. We got her a Dora the Explorer Van and a shape sorter. She loves both.



And here is the best picture I could get of her wearing her new birthday outfit.

1 comment:

Jonna said...

Did you make that backyardigan cake? That was AMAZING! I can't believe how big your little one is getting!!