Saturday, April 24, 2010

Joslyn's New Babysitter

My sister, Kristi, had been watching Joss while I've been going to work. She has recently moved to Mississippi to be with her husband who is in the Air Force.

This means that Joss needed a new babysitter. Luckily, I remembered that my friend from high school watches kids and she had an opening.

I was really nervous about it, mainly because Joss doesn't do well with people that she doesn't know. The first day she was there she walked over to the toys and started playing with the other kids and barely even acknowledged the fact that I was leaving. The next day wasn't as easy though. She is however loving being there with the other kids.

Here she is enjoying her time there. That is April's little girl in the background.


Here is Joslyn's first art project. She wanted to eat all the goldfish. She did the scribbles all by herself! It's even hanging on our fridge for everyone to admire!

No comments: