Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Patrick's 27th Birthday!

Last Wednesday was Patrick's 27th birthday! He unfortunately had to go to work extra early and he also had school until late that night. Due to him not really being home for his birthday we celebrated on Saturday, when we would both be home to enjoy the fun.

We started by decorating the house. I was going to put up balloons, but the night before Joss decided that balloons freak her out. So we just put up the happy birthday banner that we got.



Next, I made chicken enchiladas. They were delicious, but I forgot to take a picture of them before we ate. Oops.

After dinner, we had dessert. I made one of Patrick's favorite treats. Rice Krispy Treats! I even put some festive sprinkles on to celebrate.



Here is the birthday boy blowing out his candles.

>
Once Joss went to bed Patrick and I watched some episodes of Lost and then he played his football games on his PS3. I think he had a great birthday.

Oh, I got him tickets to see Glenn Beck's American Revival in April.

No comments: