Monday, February 8, 2010

Games with Daddy

Patrick recently got a new game console. He has wanted one FOREVER. I kept telling him to go buy one and he just never did. Finally, he went and got one a few weeks ago.

Since then, he hasn't actually had much time to play it because of school and work.

Well, the other morning he got to play his football game.

Joss loves it when her daddy plays video games because he sits on the floor. She loves to sit in his "lap" like this and play with him.



I have actually probably used this console more than Patrick has. We have Netflix and you can stream the movies and stuff straight to our tv through it! It is awesome. I've been watching Lost when Joss goes to bed every night. Right now, I am in the middle of season 3. Only two and a half season until I am caught up. :)

No comments: