Monday, October 26, 2009

Nine Months

Joslyn is nine months old now. Well, for a while now. She was sick an her nine month birthday, so I waited to take some photos of her. No one wants to see her all sick with her nose all runny.
Anyway, Joss is doing great! She now weighs 15 lbs 3 oz. Which puts her in the 4th percentile for weight. She is also 27 1/2 inches long. She is doing great. We have taken away her pacifier and she is having a harder time falling asleep, but she is still doing well. She is into everything and especially loves anything that makes noise. She is crusing and even stood by herself the other day. I don't expect her to be walking real soon, but it is not that far away.
I was so proud of Joss when she got her shots. She didn't even cry. She just looked and the nurse and yelled something like, "What did you do that for, it hurts!" She cried more when I put her in her car seat, which she now hates. I was also happy that she didn't eat any of her band-aids!

Here are some pictures of my little nine month old!









2 comments:

Grammy Suzzy said...

Such a cutie!

Five Bresees said...

That little pink and black dress is adorable!