Saturday, September 6, 2008

School Blues

School started last week for me. It's my last semester of classes and I can't be happier about it. Unfortunately, I have late, long classes. On Tuesday and Wednesday, I go to school from 3-9pm. This after I have worked all morning long. It makes for a very long day and Patrick and I barely get to see eachother those days. He is out the door by 7am and doesn't get home until around 9:30 that night. It makes us very sad. Luckily we only have 14 weeks left and we still have five other nights of the week, I think we have just been so used to not having to be apart so much.

Also, my beautiful daughter has decided that she is sick and tired of school already too. She tumbles and kicks all class period long. This is going to be so much fun as we get bigger. Let's just hope that when its her turn to go to school she will enjoy it.

No comments: