Saturday, September 20, 2008

Interesting Teacher


I have this black purse that I use all the time. It is simple and just the right size so it fits all the things I need without me having to rummage through eight hundred yards of fabric. Its great!

Well, the other day at school, I had it sitting on the table in front of me and I bent over to pick up my backpack when the class was over. When I came back up, I realized that my teacher had run from across the room to stand right in front of me! I looked up at him and he said, "Your purse! It's a smile! That's amazing!" I gave him one of those laughs that shows you get their joke, but you are ready for them to move on to another subject.
I then proceed to get my things together and attempted to exit the room. Unfortunately, my teacher had other ideas. He ran to his bag and got his digital camera. He actually wanted to take a picture of me with my purse held up to my face like it was my smile! I lucked out and the batteries in his camera had died. I guess I can't use that purse on Wednesdays anymore.

No comments: