Saturday, November 20, 2010

Halloween 2010

For Halloween this year my family had a big party. We all got together dressed in costume and played games like wrap the mummy, a doughnut bobbing contest and a cupcake walk. We had a lot of fun. So much fun that I never grabbed my camera to take pictures of it. :( Oh well. Patrick did take a few pictures with his phone though.
Here is Joss. Trick-or-treating door to door down my parents hallway.

Here are the kids all dressed up in their costumes

And here is my mother dressed up as a dancing hippo from Fantasia. She had the kids rolling around in laughter and herself in tears. It was great!


The Saturday before Halloween our ward had a big carnival and chili cook-off at the church. It was a lot of fun. Again very few pictures. Story of my life these days.
Here is Joss and me. I'm a 50's girl and Joss is the cutest black cat that there ever was. Especially when she would wear her ears.

Here is Joss enjoying her cupcake from the cupcake walk. It was also the only thing that she would eat that night. She is a little stinker when it comes to eating these days.

here is Seth in the top half of his bear costume. It was too hot to put him in the full thing. Which is a shame because he was adorable in it.


For Halloween day, since it was Sunday we opted to not go trick-or-treating in order to observe the Sabbath. We did however dress up a little bit for church. I made Joslyn a candy-corn inspired dress and a matching onesie for Seth. This was the best picture of the three of us. Joslyn did not want to cooperate that morning.

1 comment:

Five Bresees said...

These pictures are so sweet! Your kids are so adorable :)