Thursday, March 11, 2010

It's a....

BOY!! I so knew it! We are so excited.

Now we get to think about "frogs and snails, and puppy dog tails"! Patrick is looking forward to teaching him how to play basketball and, of course, how to play video games.

The ultrasound showed that everything is progressing well. The doctor was happy that I gained some weight back and he thinks we should name him Edward. Silly doctor.

We don't officially have a name yet. I'm still working on getting Patrick to see things my way. :)

4 comments:

Five Bresees said...

Yay! That's awesome. Boys are so fun :) Congrats!

Five Bresees said...

PS- Chris and I worked with a guy out here named William Williams. Haha. So maybe your doctor's not so crazy :)

MOORE FAMILY said...

Congrats a girl and now boy perfect. That is what I want next. But if it is a girl I will love her too. Congrats again.

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! That is so fun! It always makes it so much more real to see the baby on ultrasound. I'm sure they will be good friends.