Monday, June 27, 2011

Deer Valley Pre-4th Firework Show

Last Saturday the park near my parent's house did a firework show to celebrate the 4th of July. We decided to go as a family. Joss had a lot of fun until the set off the first firework. We were REALLY close, like having the casings fall on you close and she was scared because it was loud. She ran over to me and told me she wanted to go home. I tried to get her to look at them but she wouldn't. She whined on my shoulder for a few minutes and then fell asleep. The rest of us enjoyed them.
Rachel playing around before the show

Josh playing in the grass

Joslyn keeping hydrated

Hailey, Adam, Coleton and Kade playing on the fitness equipment

Seth and his new toy. He loves water bottles.

Joss

Laying around waiting for the show to start.

The fireworks


No comments: